Friday, August 14, 2009

Beef Stroganoff 08/14/2009




Hey ya'll. I haven't blogged in forever! I have only cooked a couple of times since the last time. Sorry! I will try to keep it up from now on! I have a couple of pics!!! YAY! So tonight I made beef stroganoff. It was really simple, but yummy.

Brown one pound of stew meat (beef. seasoned with salt, pepper, TC and garlic powder) in dutch oven. About 5 mins. Then add 2 cans of Progresso cream of mushroom soup. Pour it in the dutch oven with the meat. Bring to a boil, turn to medium low and simmer for about an hour and a half to 2 hours. (You don't have to simmer it that long. I do so that the meat would be more tender for my mom). About 20 mins before it's done, put hot water in a pot, along with egg noodles, and bring to boil. Boil until tender. Drain. Put stroganoff over noodles. It is yummy! I also cooked sweet peas as the veggie.

Well folks, hopefully all the pics attatch! Goodnight and good eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment