Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chicken Spaghetti w/ Elbow Macaroni Pasta

Hey ya'll. Tonight was a very simple dinner. I spent about 6 hours cleaning the house today, so I was pooped. But it was yummy. It was chicken spaghetti with elbow noodles instead of spaghetti noodles. I pan seared a chicken breast, shredded it, added it to some already simmering spaghetti sauce (a typical 25 ounce bottle). I like to but the plainest sauce I can get so that I can season it the way that I like. I like a lot of oregano. I love oregano lol.

I should probably explain the steps I used lol

Sear 2 chicken breasts in a pan over medium to medium high heat. Season chicken (before cooking) with salt, pepper and T.C. - to taste. 
While chicken is cooking, put sauce into a medium sauce pan. Season with salt, pepper, T.C. and lot of oregano lol. Heat on medium heat until it starts to bubble. Lower to medium low. Continue to simmer. 
When the chicken is done, put noodles to boil, season slightly with salt.
Shred chicken and put it in the sauce. Continue to simmer. 
Once noodles are done, drain them and turn off the burner with the sauce. 

It's all done! Put the sauce over the noodles and enjoy. 

Cook vegetable of your choice. 

Alrighty folks, there you have it. A simple dinner that does not take long! Goodnight and good eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment