Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pot Roast 07/22/2009

Hey ya'll! Sorry I didn't post this until so late. I had to start painting the living room so my mom can put the house on the market. I didn't go all out, yet again. I've been pretty busy for a jobless person lol! I had a beef roast. I cut slits periodically on the roast, and stuffed garlic in the slits. I seasoned all sides of the roast with sea salt, pepper and cayenne pepper (I'm out to T.C. right now). Put in a roasting pan and fill with water, half way up the roast. In the water I put some more minced garlic and some carrots. I put it in the oven on 325 degrees for 2 hours.  It was simple, but yummy! 

Now, the best way to cook a roast is in a crockpot. But our crock pot got broken when my mom took it to work. The roast turned out yummy, but not very tender. If you cook it in a crock pot all day, it will fill your home with a great aroma and will just fall apart and be soooo very tender and wonderful! 

Well folks, I am very tired and need to hit the hay. Goodnight and good eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment