Sunday, July 26, 2009

Haven't blogged in a few days

Hey ya'll. Sorry about the lack of blogging the last few nights! One night I had dinner at a friend's house (it was awesome). Then the next night my mom and I went to Olive Garden, and let me tell you! I had the best dinner ever! Mushroom Ravioli covered in a sun dried tomato smoked cheese sause. It was wonderful! And last night we ate left overs. I will try to cook tonight. We are going to my mom's friend's house for her daughter's birthday, so maybe not. But if not tonight, tomorrow for sure! My mom hit up the grocery store pretty hard today, so I have lot's o' stuff to cook now! But she didn't buy ground beef. I was like really? But that's ok. We have plenty of other stuff! Alrighty folks, tune in tomorrow to see if I cooked tonight. If I don't cook tonight, I will certainly cook tomorrow night!!! :-D Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment