Monday, July 13, 2009

Introduction about Chasity

Hey ya'll! My name is Chasity Falgout! I'm originally from Southeast Louisiana! I currently live in Colorado, but soon to be Nashville Tennessee! But I'm always a Cajun girl at heart! I LOVE to cook! Especially comfort foods! Since being laid off from my job, I have been making dinner every night. So, I thought I would blog about it each night! I will put pictures up as soon as I am able! I love country music and I always have my playlist going while I cook. I will do my first cooking blog tonight after I am done with dinner! And I will blog each night that I cook thereafter. I hope you will all read it and I sure do hope it all sounds good to everyone! And if it does, I hope you will follow in my footsteps and make the best comfort foods in the US! And if you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to ask! Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. sweeeet i can't wait till you move to nashville!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAY!!! I will only be 4 hours from you then!

    ReplyDelete